Privacy & Data Protection
According with new GDPR regulations, effective of May 25th 2018, we at Fable Heart wish to make it clear to all our valued customers how we keep your information safe and protected.
- All those wishing to receive our emails (which we hope you will love!), must Opt In, that is, if you are a customer of ours this is not done automatically. We promise to always make it super clear if you are about to become part of our mailing list.
- Our customer's data is held in a secure way. Passworded, held in a secure place and regarded with the importance that it deserves.
- We are in the business of forging real relationships with our customers. This means we will never buy data from lists or other companies, and we will never pass your details on to anyone else.
- At any point, you can Opt Out of receiving information from us, and we promise to make that extra clear and easy to achieve, every time we contact you.
- We promise to only contact you with only the most relevant information and the very best special offers. As a small family run business, we do not have weekly marketing plans set in place, we might sometimes be too busy cooking dinner or administering Calpol to post on social media every night. We don't send out too many mailers, but when we do- they're super worth it! Being a part of our mailing list community really is the best way to stay in touch with us.
- If you would like any further information on our privacy policies or how we have done our utmost to comply with GDPR, please email email@example.com, who is the person tasked with ensuring all our customers are happy with how we handle important information.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
We hate to leave anyone disappointed and want all our customers to be completely happy with the products you buy from us. If you have a problem, we will do our best to sort it out as quickly and smoothly as possible. If the fault is ours and we have made any mistakes with your order, we will do our best to either exchange the item or refund the full cost, including postage. This very rarely happens but we want you to know if it does, we will make it right. There may be other reasons you want to make a return so here’s what you need to know.
How To Return An Item
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form as soon as you can and let us know what the problem is. Your item must not be worn, damaged, altered or used. Item must be in original packaging with all original labels still attached. The refund request must be made within 14 days of receiving your order. We are not responsible for return postage costs if the item is no longer wanted. We reserve the right to refuse a refund should the above criteria not be met. We advise that you use a registered service for the return and that you retain proof of posting. We are not responsible for items that fail to reach us and cannot give a refund for missing items.
Return your item to us at:
176f Derrylin Road
Fermanagh, BT92 2BA
Please include a letter stating the reason for the return.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, marked, damaged or altered in any way will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Items which were part of a giveaway cannot be returned.
- Items which were part of a buy one get a free product offer must BOTH be returned or no refund will be made.
- Returns are not accepted on sample sale items. These items are either unique, one off items or have been used on photoshoots and are sold “as seen”.
- Items bought with discount codes will be refunded to the amount paid.
- Returns will only be accepted from the original purchaser of the item.
- If an order is returned to us because you decline to pay the customs charges you will be liable for 50% of your order value plus all shipping costs. Please note that customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
- If an item is returned to us because it was not collected from your local sorting office after delivery was attempted you will be responsible for all postage fees to have the item resent.
As soon as we receive the item we will process your refund which will be issued via your original method of payment.
If your item is in perfect condition, you may exchange it for a different size or colour but you will be responsible for any additional charges including postage. (Not applicable on sale items which are non refundable).
Only one discount code may be used on an order at any given time, and not in conjunction with any other offers. Discount codes may only be used on full priced items and are not applicable to sales.