We are so excited to be offering something for all little ones this season. Everybody loves a bit of pink sparkle (boys & girls). But oh how magic is deepest, darkest black, cool greys, and beautiful neutrals! Here's our top selection of all things non-pink this season...
1. First up is our softest cream leotard, made from 100% British manufactured jersey. Designed and made from our studio in Ireland, it is a staple for any dress up or every day wardrobe.
2. Next, our brand new Black Velvet Cape is perfect for any boy or girl this autumn. Soft and comfortable enough to be worn everyday. We spent a lot of time getting the hood "just right". Not to big, not too small. Magical enough to conjure up any magic spells you might need on your walk to do the groceries with mummy.
3. Our peasant pants are made with British manufactured herringbone tweed, and lined with soft natural unbleached cotton. They are designed to be worn with hem rolled up or down, and thick and comfortable enough to see you through the whole winter. We love them with a jumper tucked in, and soft soled shoes such as these from Amy & Ivor.
4. Our favourite crown this season has to be the super soft and silky Hazelnut. Beautiful paired with browns, and neutrals. It is backed in washed, unbleached soft linen and made in our workshop in Ireland.
5. Lastly, of all the wands in all the world- our Grey Corudroy Wand is our favourite! Beautifully textured with a natural linen back, and a splattering of pom poms. It's that extra little magical touch your little one will love, that still looks extra specially stylish.